Metal Sonic (Project M)
Game Version: Project M
Version 3.0 for Project M Project M
Released on 2016-11-02
Balances and buffs. (See video below) Slightly polished models. Changed NAirSpecial to what it should've been.
Version 2.0 for Project M Project M
Released on 2016-06-08
- Revamped Metal Sonic models + Classic Metal Sonic (alt)
- Updated cosmetics and SFX for BrawlEx.
- New Fair, DownTilt, Dair, and DashJab. the rest of the moves are tweaked.
- Better spot-dodge and fallspeed.
- "Easter egg" on Classic Metal Sonic. (Hint: winpose)
- Fully optimized for Subspace Emissary.
Version 1.1 for Project M Project M
Released on 2016-03-26
- BrawlEx compatible files added.
- New Neo Metal Sonic model by Nibroc-Rock for Final Smash & All-Star Trophy only.
- Slightly polished Metal Sonic & fanchars paletteswaps, along with better CSP/CSS/BPs.
- Majority of the moves have been tweaked and nerfed a bit. (See UpSpecial)
- Better Wavedashing and Dash-Dancing added.
- New Classic Mode ending screens for Brawl and PM. (Wolf replacement version)
- Third jab's A+Y and A+B is now Up+A and Down+A.
Stats for Metal Sonic (Project M)
Downloads over time
New followers per day
Export Raw Stats
Raw stats are from the beginning of time until now. Each follower and download entry represents one hour of data. Uneventful hours are omitted.